Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Red Carpet Superbowl

Tonight is the highlight of Hollywood fashion and film. Tonight will feature some of the greatest actors and many more familiar faces as the faces of film as walk the red carpet at the Dolby Theater in Los Angeles. It is basically the Superbowl of Red Carpets and one that you can't miss! Well, that's only if you don't have 3 exams this week, like me...then maybe you should skip it. Regardless of when you get to see the gowns, Oscar fashion is not one to miss. Recently, MediaRun Digital created an infographic with every Best Actress winner's dress. It is amazing to look at how fashion has changed and evolved over time. What is your favorite Oscar moment dress? Personally, Hilary Swank's 2005 gown is one of my favorites, but there are so many to choose from! And don't forget to tune into E! at 5:30 for their Red Carpet coverage!
{via}
Now, for a weekend update...but not with Seth Meyers *sad face*
{on instagram}
UVA IS NUMBER ONE IN THE ACC!!!! We beat Syracuse yesterday and the game was amazing and rushing the court was so much fun. I went to the game with one of my littles and I am so glad that we got to experience that together. WAHOOWA
Oh, and Friday night I went to a Corey Smith concert and it was so much fun. I have been a big fan of his for a while now and I am so glad that I finally got to see a show of his...right in front of him. No, seriously, we were first row smack dab in the center. It was such an amazing experience!

xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment