Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Has Sprung


Spring Has Sprung!
Seriously though, it is 60 degrees in Charlottesville today...thank God! I am so happy that I got to break out a Lilly dress, even if I had to wear a light jacket over it! One of my favorite parts of Spring is all the fabulous flowers that bloom, this of course is countered by the horrible allergies that they sometimes give me, but they make medicine to alleviate that problem. Fresh flowers can completely turn my mood around, they just make me so happy! Maybe it's because they represent warmer weather or just the vibrancy of their colors, but seriously, if you want to win me over, flowers are the way to go!
In honor of Spring and flowers and all things pretty, here are some of my favorite Pinterest Flower pictures. I actually made a new board on Pinterest today to move all these pins to...on that note, I think I have too many boards. How do y'all arrange your Pinterest boards? Maybe I should blog about that? Oh well, anyways, FLOWERS:
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
Enjoy the First Day of Spring...and March Madness! More about March Madness tomorrow... (go hoos!)

xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment