Monday, March 31, 2014

Maxed Out: Styling Maxi Skirts

Happy Opening Day, Happy 21st Birthday Meghan, Happy Warm Weather Day...HAPPY DAY! Y'all, this is actually one of the best Mondays ever, and you know I mean it because I do not like Mondays, ever.
Over Spring Break my momma and I ventured down to Old Town Alexandria for a day of shopping and came across an awesome sale at the Gap outlet. One of the items I got was a cotton maxi skirt and I only wish that I'd realized how awesome these are sooner! These skirts are perfect for transitioning weather as it was chilly when I left this morning (40 degrees) but by the mid-afternoon when I walk home it'll be 70 degrees! Maxi skirts are so easy to style and you can change up the look of them so many different ways. Oh, and whean I was looking for skirts for this post, I came across Target's collection of them for around $20...how great is that? If you don't already have a cotton maxi skirt, go get one now. They're the perfect solution for looking more put together than you feel on a Monday morning!
And just in case you need a bit more convincing, these skirts can be styled as more than just a casual, running errands look. You can also throw on a nicer blouse and dress it up for a nicer event, even the office! These skirts come in cotton, chiffon, silk, etc. and the possibilities for styling them is endless.
Any other maxi skirt fans out there?

xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment