Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Friday Five...On Thursday


Yes, it's Thursday, but I am so excited to do my Spring Training post tomorrow that I felt like bumping up my Five on Friday post to today! Also, can I please go back to Tampa, it is 26 degrees in Virginia right now, two-six. That is not the weather that I have been enjoying for the past week, at all. Oh well, here are some of my favorite links this week:

one of my derby hats

Now is the perfect chance to get that monogrammed derby hat for Carolina Cup or Foxfields. I personally have two hats from them (totally necessary...) and love both of them. Plus there are tons of other monogrammed goodies to stock up on in preparation for spring and beach week!

I am sure some of you have read this already, but if you haven't, do yourself a favor and get it now! I started it last night on the plane and am already 300 pages in. Admittedly, I am a fast reader, but still, this book is great. Check out other favorite books up on my GoodReads account!

Okay, several days of vacation put me a bit behind on the Buzzfeed quiz game, but I love this quiz. It totally helps that I got Lo Bosworth, she and Lauren Conrad were always my favorites. Oh, also, you need to figure out Which 90's Babe Is Your Style Icon. There are no bad answers to this one, I've taken it twice and gotten Hilary from "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" and Cher from "Clueless." If anyone took other great buzzfeed quizzes this week, let me know!

I am assuming y'all have heard all about Juan Pablo by now, but seriously, he's such a jerk! Have whatever opinion you will about him and Nikki (girl, get out now), but regardless, there is no excuse for his abrasive attitude towards Chris Harrison. Quite frankly, based on how the other women of the season feel about him too, I am thinking Juan Pablo is probably that much of an arrogant jerk on a regular basis.
Okay, I am so over not being in shape. I have been absolutely terrible about working out this semester (aka I haven't done anything) and I am ready for a change. There will be more posts about getting in shape in the coming weeks, but being in a bathing suit in Florida really kickstarted this for me!

What are some of your favorite links from the week?
xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment