Sunday, March 31, 2013

SATC Sunday: Formal Date

Do any of you have a completely unremarkable friend or maybe a houseplant I could go to dinner with on Saturday night?
-Miranda

Okay, so I haven't started watching my box set of Sex and the City yet (I've been too busy to finish The West Wing!), so this is another google'd quote. I came across this one and started cracking up because it reminded me of a tweet that I sent out last week and apparently my friends think I am funny...or that I have actually gone crazy.  Let it be noted though, that I am WAY more of a Charlotte than a Miranda...like Charlotte and I could probably be twins. 

Regardless, this reminded me of that tweet so I thought I'd share it with y'all! Just to clarify, I am not actually taking my fish to formal (really hope y'all realized that though). Maybe I'll stay in, blog and finish The West Wing, maybe I'll go home for the weekend. Totally lame, but definitely no plant or fish dates. 
Oh, and this is my fish, Chubbs. He's pretty cool, I mean, for a fish.

Happy Easter and I hope y'all have a wonderful week!!!

xoxo,
SSP

P.S. the Monogrammed Keychain Giveaway ends TONIGHT! so enter if you haven't!



No comments:

Post a Comment