Sunday, March 17, 2013

Minty Fresh

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Today is one of my favorite holidays of the year. Sure, it isn't a day of gift giving (bummer), but it is still one of the greatest days of the year! First of all, I am mostly Irish and my name means Ireland. And if that isn't enough, green is one of my favorite colors, so a day devoted to wearing green is a win in my book. One of the best things about the color green is that there are so many shades of it. This year Emerald seems to be the color of the year, but this spring is all about mint. Yep, ladies, get a bit of a tan because the washed out, faded mint is going to be coming out in full force.  I love this color. I bought a cardigan and shorts in mint at the J. Crew outlet in Florida, and then got the mint H&M sweater I feature in this post while back home. Seriously, I wish I had bought this sweater in a couple of colors, it is so cozy but cool because of the loose knit. Embrace the mint, have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day and drink a beer for me while I study for the exam I have tomorrow!!!


Minty Fresh



Slainte!
SSP

p.s. please don't forget about following me on Bloglovin (link in sidebar)! I would hate for y'all to miss my upcoming giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. same thing happened to me! Had to take one while studying for a big anatomy practical.

    I just followed you on bloglovin and GFC! (still fuming that they are taking down google reader.

    I would LOVE to stay in touch. looks like we love a lot of the same things :)

    ReplyDelete