Monday, March 11, 2013

Coral Clutch at the Park

I am so excited to finally debut this clutch. Seriously, I have been waiting for today and it took all my self-restraint not to use it yesterday. Today we watched the Yankees take on the Cardinals back at Steinbrenner Field, our last game there this year because tomorrow we make the 1.5 hour haul to Port Charlotte to see them at the Tampa Bay Rays park (no idea about the name).
You may notice that I am wearing wedges and shorts. I had mixed feelings about this style until recently. I think that it is a really cute look that makes your legs look long and lean (short girl win!) but you ahve to be careful with it. There is a fine line between cute and trashy. These J. Crew Boyfriend shorts aren't too short or tight, so it works. Anyways, I am so excited to debut this bag and basically carry it every chance I get. Did I mention that I snagged it for $23 (including shipping)?!?! Yeah, mega win in my book.
Oh, and this picture was taken in front of the Lou Gehrig sign in the area where they display the retired numbers. Reading all those names reminds me we have had some talented players on the Yankees! 27 rings and counting!!! 
top: Lilly Pulitzer (couldn't find it online) // shorts: J. Crew // sunglasses: Ray Ban (Lilly croakies) // clutch: Cordial Lee (facebook) // bracelet: GroopDealz // shoes: Nine West (similar)
dinner outfit (Lilly dress, Fornash jewelry, Target shoes)

Oh, and before all you ladies discover the talented Yankees prospects I've seen at Spring Training, I have dibs on Corban Joseph (plus he has a cool name). I'm just saying...

xoxo,
SSP


No comments:

Post a Comment