Friday, March 8, 2013

I Wanna Be Next To You

Does anyone remember the Sam Sparro song, "Black and Gold?" While I was brainstorming this outfit last night I got it stuck in my head and I cannot seem to stop singing it now! Dang you, catchy songs!
Today's outfit is one of my quintessential "cute and comfy" attempts. I am taking the train home to DC right now and then I will be meeting my momma, getting the car from her, and running errands around town. Also, this train ride is extra fun because I am riding with one of my littles! We had no idea that we were both riding the train but ran into each other waiting in line...needless to say, I was pretty excited!
For those of you in the same boat as me today, Happy Spring Break!!! I hope everyone has a fantastic week, I know I am excited to head down to sunny Tampa, Florida tomorrow. I go for spring training. Yeah, I am that girl who spends spring break in Florida with her dad watching the Yankees play baseball, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
jacket: H&M // leggings: Marshall's // boots: Etienne Aigner // earrings: fornash // necklace: fornash // purse: H&M // watch: NY&Co. // bracelets: H&M

xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment