Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Why Buy This? Canvas Wedges!

Happy Hump Day, everyone! I hope your week is going well and I am so jealous of those of you currently on Spring Break right now. Virginia apparently has missed the Spring memo, but I am hoping we get some warm weather soon. I am really excited about this week's Why Buy This? Wednesday because I have the shoes I am featuring and I absolutely love them! 
Close-toed wedges are perfect for transitional spring weather, and even those summer days when you forget to get a pedicure. I got to break these bad boys out a couple of times over Spring Break in Florida (here and here) and I am dying for some weather to do it again. 
As for comapring them to the J. Crew ones, the picture says it all. Why buy a $130 shoe when the $30 alternative is just as cute. They don't have the color you want? Lies. I included all the colors they come in and guess what, they match up! You can get all four of the Target ones for less than one pair of the J. Crew ones. This is a no-brainer people. 
Anyways, these shoes really are amazing and I am dying to pick up another color, maybe the red, because they're so cute and affordable!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week, and don't forget to sign up for my Monogram Monday Giveaway!!!!

Also, as Kathy pointed out, Target shoes are buy one, get one half off right now! So go buy these shoes!!! Also, go check out her fabulous blog, Mortar and Pastel!!
xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment