Thursday, March 7, 2013

Flower Child

There are only so many ways that you can style bean boots. I mean, they are so practical and awesome in this weather. That being said, the snow can go away now. I like snow, but only as long as it doesn't get in my way...I also prefer it to happen before March. Seriously weather, a March blizzard in Virginia?!?!
Well, I am ready for spring, even if Mother Nature isn't. I painted my nails a bright color yesterday and decided to rock a floral print today. It is time for spring and shorts with sweaters weather...I love shorts and sweaters weather!!!
Also, the centerpiece of my Monogram Monday post for next week as well as the stuff for the DIY I want to do tonight came in today! I am so excited!
 dress: Target (a couple years ago) // belt: Francesca's // cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft // bracelets: GroopDealz (similar, also cheaper than J. Crew) // boots: LL Bean

xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment