Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Trader Joe's Iced Coffee

By now, it is pretty safe to say that I am addicted to coffee/caffeine. One of the problems with this addiction is that it is about a billion degrees outside and hot coffee is not an option. This has resulted in the expensive habit of ordering iced coffee at Starbucks, until today.
Yesterday I was on a Trader Joe's run and came across a cold coffee concentrate that they sell. I wasn't going to buy it until I saw the woman next to me buy four of them, at which point I just figured they couldn't suck that much. Turns out, grabbing that coffee concentrate was one of my better decisions. For $7.99 I got enough concentrate for 96 ounces of iced coffee! 

The coffee is delicious mixed with just water, but I also love adding a bit of Almond milk in there too. Personally, I like my coffee stronger so I decided to go with a bit more coffee than the 1/3 ratio suggested. That being said, if you are trying to beat this early September heat, head to your local Trader Joe's and pick some of this coffee up, you won't regret it! If you don't have a store near you, it's on Amazon for a lot more than I paid, but it is available.
Oh, and maybe some of that Cookie Butter ice cream too...I haven't tried it, but it looks so good!
xx,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment