Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Favorite Fall and Winter Booties

It's beginning to feel a lot like Fall! Ahh, I am desperate for a little fall weather in my life. Today I am breaking out my new booties to wear to work and I couldn't be more excited. The great thing about booties is that they are just as easy to style as riding boots, but the short length makes them perfect for transition weather. I actually wore mine with a skirt to chapter last week and today I am wearing them with my favorite pair of jeans and a button down.
You may recognize these booties from my fall staple outfit post, which is definitely a sign of how much wear these are going to get in the coming weeks. I love mine from Sole Society, and though I was a little nervous about ordering from a site for the first time, the product is great and I definitely recommend it! If you're looking for a pair of simple statement booties, check mine out! There are also so many other great options out there that fits anyone's budget or style.  Here are a few of my favorites from around the web. Although, in the interest of being honest, I am not a big fan of combat boots, but I included them here because some people can totally rock them...just not me.
Sole Society // Steve Madden // TOMS
Diba // C. Wonder // Sole Society
Rag & Bone // Madden Girl // Lucky Brand
What are your go-to fall booties?

xx,
Erin

1 comment:

  1. I love any stacked-heel, closed toe booties. I cannot get on the open-toe bootie bandwagon. It just seems counter intuitive and silly!

    ReplyDelete