Monday, September 15, 2014

Fall Favorites at J.Crew Factory

Fall weather is just around the corner! Well, actually in Virginia, you never know what the weather is going to be because it can yo-yo like nobody's business. Regardless, it is starting to feel more like fall and I am all in favor of that. I am ready to break out some of my favorite pieces and maybe add to my collection (when I actually have money for shopping, of course). Today, J.Crew Factory has an additional 30% off for Factory First members and there are some great pieces that everyone else should take a look at. 
top: Tweed Sleeve Top // Jewel Neck Tee // Chambray Shirt Dress
Camel Sweater // Puffer Vest // Flared Leather Skirt
Cap Toe Pumps // Suede Envelope Purse // Drop Earrings // Houndstooth Pants
Also, if you are not a Factory First member, it is super easy to sign up! I had someone ask me about it the other day what they had to do, not knowing it's as simple as writing down your email address!


Seriously, just click on the Factory First tab, write in your email address, and you're good to go!

xx,
Erin

1 comment:

  1. I like your fall collection. I like most the vest. I am happy to see your blog. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete