Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Five: Fashion Week

Going to New York Fashion Week is a bucket list item for me. The only "runway" show I've been to was the American Girl Fashion Show when I was in elementary school...yeah, that probably doesn't count. I would love to go to fashion week if for nothing other than the people watching outside shows. Sure, the catwalk is inside, but the people attending these shows know how to dress and are often as influential in deciding what is fashionable as those who are putting the collections out.

One: Ralph Lauren 4D Water Fashion Show

I am sure many of you have heard about this by now, but if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. This is such a cool concept and I love how they were able to change the scenery and broadcast this to so many people that otherwise wouldn't get to see the show!

People tend to associate fashion with what women wear, but menswear can be just as interesting. Alexander Nash is all about "undressing the art of dressing up" and their suits are absolutely amazing. I follow a couple of male fashion bloggers on Instagram and added this to my follow list yesterday because I will never complain about seeing well-dressed men on my feed ;)

Three: Jimmy Kimmel Proves That People at Fashion Week are Full of Sh*t
This. Is. Hilarious. Oh my gosh, thank you for this one, Jimmy. Please watch this.

Okay, so that's only 3, but I have to go to brunch!

xx,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment