Sunday, April 28, 2013

Shoes or Men?

"I decided, the only way to move on from one addiction was to move on to an even bigger one...shoes. A couple of blocks, and way too much money later, I realized I had just entered an interesting chapter in my life. I had outgrown the boys of my past, and not quite grown into the men of my future."
-Carrie
Valley of the Twenty-Something Guys 1.4

First of all, sorry I have been such a bad blogger! I have had a crazy weekend of traveling, sporting events, and a half marathon (update later this week)! Fashion Friday from last week will probably be on Monday or Tuesday while I try to catch up and still pass my classes!
Back to SATC quote Sunday though: This quote is so relatable for women of all ages. Every stage of life provides guys with different challenges, and as we all know, women mature faster than men. Hopefully some of these college guys will be a bit less "frat star" and maybe deflate their egos a bit next year. If not, girls night is always a great alternative...or shoes. Carrie and I definitely see eye-to-eye on retail therapy.

xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment