Friday, April 12, 2013

Adios, Winter

It is finally warm! I literally tore through my wardrobe at school on Monday and ripped out all my winter gear. It is sitting in a pile (on top of a bag it didn't fit in) on my floor, but I just couldn't handle looking at one more wool sweater this late in the year!
Monday
Happy Warm Weather Monday! Oh my gosh, it was glorious out. I went with jeans because I have long Mondays so I knew I'd be outside before it warmed up and after it cooled off, but I could've easily gotten away with shorts. 
top: J. Crew (similar) // jeans: Gap // bow: I made it! // flats: Target // bracelet: Fornash

Tuesday
This Lilly Pulitzer Cassie Shift is one of my favorite dresses. It is just so comfy and I love the green, especially because I can pair it with pink and really feel like a true Lilly girl. I also got my easter package on Tuesday (finally...stupid dorm mail room). I loved my momma's version of easter eggs. I mean J. Crew chinos and Jack Rogers? I can't ever get enough. The best part is that I spent the morning on the phone with momma lamenting that I didn't have summer stuff so I was going to have to go to Target or Old Navy, so this package was perfect and much needed!
Later in the day, the weather was so nice (and it was free cone at Ben and Jerry's) so all I wanted was some ice cream froyo. Well, my friend and I were trying to decide where to get dinner and we ended up settling on $5 all-you-can-eat froyo at one of the local shops. Bikini season? What's that?
dress: Lilly Pulitzer (similar) // sandals: Jack Rogers // bracelet: Fornash // 
ring: no longer available (similar

Wednesday
On Wednesdays, we wear pink. Well, actually I just really wanted to wear my new shorts. I have a habit of not being able to hold off on wearing new stuff...it's just too tempting! I also rocked some really attractive skull and crossbones bandaids on my toes from trying to break in my new Jack Rogers yesterday for a couple of hours (love those shoes, hate breaking them in). Oh, I also earned my Starbucks Gold Card on Wednesday...seriously, it never would have happened if I hadn't gotten around to using my iPhone as my card. I am so excited!!!
top: Gap (similar...such a steal!) // shorts: J. Crew Factory // shoes: Jack Rogers // watch: NY&Co.

Thursday
Yay for boring Thursdays! I spent a lot of the day watching the Masters. Seriously, watched it in my room before class and then in my psyc lecture a few of the guys were watching it on their iPads and laptops. If you don't like golf, then you think I am totally crazy. If you do like golf, I know you payed just as much attention in class as I did.
I also finished my blog makeover! (more on that here).
top: NY&Co. // skirt: Target // shoes: Jack Rogers // bracelet: Fornash // nail polish: Essie "Madison Ave-Hue"
http://instagram.com/p/X98hGnSAVp/

Friday
I woke up at 6am with the intention of going for a run, only to discover that it was pouring rain. As upset as I was about not being able to go on my run, I was more upset about what it meant for the outfit I had planned. Luckily I decided to go back to sleep (after sitting up for an hour lamenting about my outfit and watching The West Wing), and when I woke up, the sun was out again!
The rest of my afternoon is devoted to homework and the Masters and I get to have dinner with my littles tonight! Not a bad way to end the week, at all.

dress: Old Navy //sandals: Jack Rogers // rain coat: Marley Lilly (not pictured)// necklace: Darling // bracelets: Fornash
http://instagram.com/p/YAxeh4yAaa/


xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment