Friday, April 5, 2013

Fashionable on Fumes

As I mentioned earlier, this has been a crazy week for me and I am running on fumes. Quite frankly, I am just impressed with myself for deciding to put effort into outfit selection at all this week (excellent procrastination method if any of you want one).
Monday
The weather was gorgeous and I was exhausted from my weekend travels so it seemed like an appropriate time to break out the capri workout leggings and norts (changed for part of the day when it was warmer). I am so ready for some warmer weather. Seriously, it snowed in Blacksburg yesterday and while I was laughing at a picture of their mini-blizzard, it started hailing on me. Karma. 

Tuesday
I am obsessed with these Fornash earrings if you can't tell. I was bummed the weather was colder and nautical things just remind me of the beach so I had to break these out. Tuesday I basically spent the entire day in the library and both my laptop charger and iPhone charger decided to crap out that night...way more stressful than I realized it would be.
sweater: Ann Taylor Loft // jeans: Gap // shoes: Sperry // earrings: Fornash // bracelets: Fornash (here and here)

Wednesday
I have 5 classes on Wednesdays and I had pulled an all-nighter on Tuesday, needless to say, I was not about to wear real pants. I did decide to throw a scarf over my shirt and wear my staple pearls in an attempt to look nicer. Seriously, scarves are the best things ever, they transform outfits. I love them. Also, good call on the workout clothes since I stayed in the library until 4am...so much fun.
shirt: UVA bookstore // scarf: Mud Pie

Thursday
I was upset I had to wear tights with this outfit. Seriously, Mother Nature, get it together. I had 2 presentations and an exam on Thursday, so despite wanting to collapse on my bed, I decided to inhale some coffee and wear a comfortable dress. I love this dress, it was a total Target steal this fall and I get compliments on it all the time.
dress: Target // boots: Etienne Aigner // necklace: Ann Taylor

Friday
Finally Friday. I survived this week. Of course, I thought I would relax all day...then I looked at my pesky to-do list, darn it. Perfect timing for the weather to start to become gorgeous today...perfect day to pick up my training for the Nike Women's Half Marathon in DC. Are any of you running it?
sweater: J. Crew Factory (it's on sale now!) // jeans: H&M //  cami: Ann Taylor Loft // shoes: Steve Madden // necklace: Fornash // arm party: NY&Co. & similar bracelet
http://instagram.com/p/Xuw-3DSAe7/

I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend. I have my Formal tomorrow. Yes I am going, no I am not taking my fish (please read here if that confuses you). 
Also, I would LOVE some more post topic ideas. Please comment or email me if you have any!

xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment