Monday, April 8, 2013

Monogram Monday and Formal Wrap-up

Happy Monogram Monday! Before we talk about anything monogrammed, let me just rave about this weather. I don't know how it is where y'all are, but it is absolutely gorgeous out today. I called my momma earlier today to plan a FaceTime/Skype date to go through my closet (aka moving boxes that I never unpacked because I was going to be at school while we're picking a new house) so my aunt can bring some of my spring wardrobe down to school when she comes on Saturday! I was getting so tired of my wardrobe and OOTDs because it was the same dark colors and sweaters on repeat, but not anymore!
Anyways, Monogram Monday this week is kind of a throwback to my Coral Clutch post. When I was on the bus to formal on Saturday (more on that later), one of the girls asked me where she could get one. I started listing a couple of places she could get hers and I realized there are so many different online shops that I know about, but I haven't shared with y'all. So, I compiled a list of a few of my favorite monogram shops. They range in inventory and price, but they are all awesome.
Marley Lilly - the mecca of monogrammed goodies
My Capital Letters - obsessed with my keychain!
Southern Prep Co - really cute frocket monogrammed shirts
Sweet Tea Monograms - monogrammed PFG, yes please
Personal Threads - I need that pullover/bow combo
dress: borrowed from a sister // bracelets: fornash // ring: The Jewel Box // clutch: Cordial Lee // shoes: Guess

Yes, I brought my clutch to formal. It didn't really match my dress, but I brought it because I knew that no one would accidentally pick it up, thinking it was theirs. And, no, I didn't take my fish (that joke is here and way too many of my friends are now telling their friends). I got set up by one of my sisters and it was so much fun. Basically we got bussed out to Stonefire Station and had hors d'oeuvres and spent the evening swing dancing to a live band (hadn't done that in a year, and I was super rusty, whoops!).
my first impression of the new chapter back in the fall. love this girl (photo credit: Lindsay)
from High School to College (photo credit: Melissa)
wouldn't have been there without her, thanks doll!!!



I hope y'all have an amazing week!

xoxo,
SSP

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this dress. Looks very flattering and the fall of the dress is lovely.

    Lauren.
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/jerzees/index.htm

    ReplyDelete