Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wednesday Determination with Oprah

Good Morning...from Starbucks. Yep, my house ran out of coffee this morning. The upside of that is that I was out of the house for the day early, despite not having work, to run my errands and get started on work and planning that I'd been putting off. The week or so has been really weird and busy, yet I really didn't feel productive. Today that is going to change though because I am unstoppable with a cup of coffee, the Frank Sinatra Pandora station, and a to-do list in a coffee shop. 

Also, I am using this as an excuse to not have the blog post I was planning on doing today because I headed over here in my workout clothes, not the outfit I had planned, but that's what tomorrow is for, right?
Here's a little motivation for your Wednesday!

xx,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment