Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Camo Chic


Okay, I admit, I didn't really think the camo trend was going to stick around very long, but I am loving how people put different feminine touches on the pattern. This top is obviously a grey pallet, but the traditional army greens are such a great base for a fall outfit! I picked up this tank at Old Navy at the beginning of the summer and have loved styling it the past couple of months.

top: Old Navy // jeans: Talbots // necklace: Kendra Scott // bracelets: Fornash // earrings: Target // shoes: Kohls

If you haven't gotten the chance to check out the newest additions to the J. Crew Factory, definitely make your way over there because they're bringing camo back! I love the vest they have, but I don't think I would get enough wear out of it for my investment, but I am sure some of y'all could make this a wardrobe staple!

What is your favorite camo item for the fall?
xx,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment