Monday, July 14, 2014

Simple Statement: Rayne Necklace

It always amazes me how some designers can take such a simple look and build an empire out of it. Kendra Scott's Danielle earrings are such an awesome statement piece and yet there isn't much flair to them. Recently, I picked up a Rayne necklace from Nordstrom and I am absolutely in love with it. I got the necklace in Colbalt because I wanted it to work year round and go with as many pieces of my wardrobe as possible.
I know the price tag for it is a bit steep, but it is a great addition to any jewelry collection, it's a quality piece, and if you love it as much as I do, it is worth it. I love pairing it with a white top and denim and actually wore the same top with it on the Fourth of July because the simplicity of the outfit makes the necklace the focus.
Also, I love love love these boyfriend jeans from Old Navy. I had a pair from Gap that I never wear because the cut is a bit off and they're too long, but these are the perfect summer fit. I got mine on clearance for $16, but they're still listed for $34.95 on the website so it might be worth going into the store to see if yours is getting rid of their inventory as well. If not, there is a 30% off sale on the website, so you can always save a bit with that!


top: old // jeans: Old Navy // necklace: Kendra Scott // shoes: Kohls // clutch: Target // sunglasses: Nordstrom

meet the perpetual photo-bomber...at least he's cute
latest snack obsession...seriously, i love these
xx,
Sugar Snap Pearls

3 comments:

  1. I love your kendra scott necklace, it's so simple yet ads so much to the outfit! Love this!

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post… and love to see your blue color latest pendent because blue is one of my favorite color and I am always trying to purchase blue color stone jewelry for me because they are looking very attractive as well as very royal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great one! your collection is great. your jewels match your personality. if you want to try more, Go for
    jewelry

    ReplyDelete