Thursday, July 17, 2014

Monograms and Peach Ice Cream

The title of this post got me really excited. Seriously, two of the things I love the most and both have something going on today? What are the odds of that?
Life is better monogrammed. I firmly believe that. I have a ton of monogrammed items and if it isn't monogrammed, the thought has probably crossed my mind (though there are several things I do not want monogrammed and I think it is 100% possible to go a bit overboard...but anyways).
Today Marley Lilly has their monogrammed bandeau bathing suit tops on sale for 50% off...seriously! If you don't already have one, jump on this bandwagon because they are so cute, well-made, and will quickly become a regular addition to your bathing suit collection.
I have talked about how much I love my monogrammed derby hat from them before and this product is no different. If you have any questions about what size you want, feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email and I will get back to you ASAP. I am actually sitting outside in my bandeau right now, attempting to get some sun on an afternoon off, but apparently the clouds had other plans...
In other news, today is National Peach Ice Cream Day and everyone should celebrate because who doesn't love peach ice cream?!? We don't have any at the house and technically I got a milkshake, but seriously, I love the Chick-Fil-A Peach milkshakes! I also discovered that we don't have an ice cream maker which was a bummer because I totally wanted to make some homemade peach ice cream today but instead, I will leave this recipe I found for those of you whose mothers love them enough to buy an ice cream maker ;) JK Momma, love you (mean it)! On a totally related unrelated note, my birthday falls on National Seafood Bisque Day...WTF?
original
Have a fantastic Thursday and get excited because the weekend is almost here!

xx,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment