Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pattern Play: Puffer Vests

These days with a high of 60 are the perfect days to add a vest to your outfit. I am a big fan of layering in the fall because I have a bit of a Goldilocks mentality when it comes to temperature. Some people say that vests are pointless, but in reality, a puffer vest actually keeps your core and neck warm which is just what you need on a brisk day. There are dozens of different vendors and vest styles out there to choose from in all sorts of colors and patterns. I don't know about y'all, but my routine of button downs or sweaters can get pretty boring in the fall, so I try to throw in prints here and there to change it up!
Here are some of my favorite patterned vests and how you can style them:
Gap Floral Vest
Herringbone Vest
Old Navy Plaid Vest 
similar Bliss vest
xx,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment