Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Cozy, Affordable Blanket Scarves

I love wearing a cozy scarf this time of year. You can bundle it close to your neck when it's especially chilly in the morning and relax it for the afternoon. I have a pretty large collection of scarves that I've amassed over the years, but this one I just got is definitely taking the cake as the coziest yet. 
Everyone seems to have the Zara Blanket Scarf from last year, but of course it isn't in stock right now. I feel like this happens way too frequently, however that actually meant that when I found one, it was for a much better price than the original! There are so many knockoffs on Amazon and eBay for half the original price. (this is the one I got) Of course, if the tartan pattern of this scarf isn't your cup of tea, there are plenty of other options out there:
links to these scarves
One thing I would recommend is checking the composition of the scarf before ordering it. I specifically made sure to get an acrylic mix scarf because I thought that getting a scarf this large and heavy in a wool blend was a little more than I wanted to deal with.

xx,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment