Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Favorite Flats...On Sale!

Finding a pair of flats that you can wear all over grounds without getting blisters is a challenge. I actually have two pairs of shoes that only come out on "light walking" days. Luckily, there is a pair of flats that I know will never let me down and they come in almost every color! Oh, did I mention that they are only $40? Yeah. The Steve Madden Heaven flat has been really popular for a couple of years now and I am on my second pair right now which I am absolutely wearing into the ground on the brick sidewalks at UVA. Today I was looking at DSW's website to order a replacement for my faithful favorite and was surprised by how many different colors and prints they come in! I cannot recommend these flats enough because they really don't take any time to break in and they are comfortable for hours!
original post
As an added bonus, if you use the code "OctoberFun" at checkout on DSW.com, you get $10 off a purchase of $74, $25 off $149, or $50 off $249. Happy Shopping! Also the bracelets are the same as the ones I made over the summer, I just decided I wanted some for fall when I made those. If you want to make your own, here's the original blog post.

great color for fall!
as Jenna Lyons says, leopard is a neutral!
my favorite!
another fun neutral alternative!
this is actually the Ibiza, similar but with a pointed toe

What are your go-to fall flats?
xx,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment