Sunday, October 19, 2014

I'm Feelin' 22

Well, it's that time of year again...the time that I officially become a year older. Adios, twenty-fun, thanks for a great year. You know you're getting older, when you choose to be responsible and spend your birthday in the library studying for an exam instead of doing what you want. It's amazing to think how much can happen in a year and to realize how much I've grown in that time. This was a great year and I have some pretty high expectations for 22...you know, like getting a full-time job!
thanks for the throwback, Momma
Anyways, I loved doing my 22 by 22 list and it was a great resource to branch out a bit and really focus on accomplishing those things that I always say I am going to do, but never actually get around to doing. I didn't check off all of the items on my list, but I did get almost all of them done. The ones that I didn't do, I am just rolling over to my 23 by 23 list.
If you want to see what last year and this year's list, you can click on this link here, and you can keep up with it through the link at the top of the page! Let me know if you have a list of your own or want to make one too, I love seeing what other people put on their lists! Also, this was based on the 101 in 1001 list that Mackenzie Horan from Design Darling created, which is a great idea if you have some long-term goals.

xx,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment