Monday, June 16, 2014

Instagram Shots

Happy Monday, y'all! I say that, but I am seriously struggling today. Two weeks until the beach means that my head is off in Margaritaville, not the office. Oh, and it also means that I am sort of regretting having bagels for breakfast over the weekend (but not really, because I love bagels...oops). Anyways, I got an email over the weekend about doing a blog post with my Instagram outfits, and I realized that I hadn't done one in a while, so here is a fashion roundup of what I've been wearing over the last couple of weeks!


shirt: Loft // skirt: J. Crew Factory // bracelets: Fornash // necklace: Purple Peridot

shirt: J. Crew Factory // skirt: Target // necklace: Loft
shirt: Old Navy // shorts: J. Crew // shoes: Jack Rogers // bracelet: C. Wonder


shirt: J. Crew Factory // necklace: Loft // nail polish: Essie


shirt, shorts, bracelet: J. Crew Factory // shoes: Jack Rogers

Have a great start to your week!

xoxo,
Sugar Snap Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment