Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Matching the Flowers



Three day weekends are never long enough, but it's back to reality for me! Today's outfit is all about making me happy and staying comfortable...plus I match the hydrangea in our yard! Seriously, every element of this outfit is perfect for me. I have this theory that if you can, you should make anything you have to do as appealing as possible. Sure I don't want to spend 8 hours in an office, but I do want to wear pink, navy, and polka dots, so it's not all a loss (oh, and I want to make money...)





  Dress- Lilly Pulitzer // Cardigan- Talbots // Shoes- Target

Okay, and a moment of honesty from y'all please, what do you want to be reading and seeing on this blog this summer? I love reading your emails and comments with suggestions and your thoughts on posts and how they relate to you!

xoxo,
Sugar Snap Pearls

1 comment:

  1. Love your cardi! I've seen so many polka dot outfits in the past couple of days, obviously they're really big right now. I think fuchsia looks great with navy and the love the pop of blue! I've just started following you. I will leave my link in case you're interested.

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

    ReplyDelete