Saturday, January 4, 2014

Mirror, Mirror

For those of you who follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed that I did a mini DIY project when I got back to school on the first. I had been looking for a full-length mirror that I love since getting to school. Traditionally, I would just grab a $19.99 mirror from Bed, Bath, and Beyond before school and deal with its slightly warped structure. However, after coming home and realizing that it solidly made it look like there was a 15lb difference between each half of me split right down the middle, I became fed up with those mirrors and decided I would find a cute mirror that would be both ascetically pleasing and practical. Finally, while perusing Pinterest during a study break, I found one. 
I got this stand-alone mirror from Kirkland's for Christmas and I love it. Plus, adding this mirror to my room meant that I had an excuse to rearrange my furniture, something that has been a semi-annual event for me for years.
Mirrors are a great addition to any room as they both add light to the space and can make a small space seem bigger.
mirror, mirror by sugarsnappearls
xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment