Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Fur Sure

Well then, I guess if it is going to be cold, it might as well be snowing too, right? I mean, it is impossible to hate a pretty walk to class...unless you can't see it because your eyes have frozen over. You know what the cold means though? Faux fur vests! I love faux fur vests, I have had one for probably about 3-4 years now and I have never regretted it. It seems like everyone and their mother has one now, and with the instant chic vibe they give any outfit, can you blame people. Personally, I have two, one that I've had for a while and another that my Momma decided she didn't want anymore while I was a freshman at Virginia Tech and now she kind of wants it back, but I'm not relenting ;)
today's outfit
Here's the thing with these vests, you don't have to break the bank to get one. I think I spent $40-$50 on my first one because I got it at TJ Maxx! They're affordable, chic, and versatile. Here are some ideas for how to style yours: 
 


 gosh, can I just have Olivia Palermo or Rachel Zoe's closet? 

How do you style your faux fur vest? Also, I really want a pair of wedge booties like in the Polyvore set above...I feel like everyone wore them during recruitment this year, so cute!

xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment