Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy Bid Day

OH. MY. GOD. BABY HOOTIESSSSSSS.
Do you know where I am pulling this quote from? No? Okay, watch this (...or just watch it anyways because it's hilarious):
Yes, that's right today is BID DAY!!!! I am so excited to get all the new babies today after a long week and a half of recruitment. They're so lucky to join in this amazing sisterhood that myself and so many others have found! Oh, and have I mentioned who my first owl pal was? Because today is my friendiversary with this one....
AND THEN SHE BECAME ONE OF MY BABEHS
So cheers to the new babies and me finally having some free time to dedicate to homework and blogging again! Enjoy these pictures of actual baby hooties...they're almost as adorable as the Chi Omega baby hooties ;)
 {via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
xoxo,
SSP

P.S. fun fact: owls totally freaked me out before I joined Chi Omega, but how can you not love pictures of baby owls?

No comments:

Post a Comment