Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Winter Beauty Essentials

Well, in typical Virginia fashion, the weather has changed again. I mean really, a high of 60 degrees today and then 34 degrees on Sunday? The changing weather means a constantly rotating wardrobe and checking the forecast every day. It also means dry skin, watery eyes, and chap lips for me. I know I am not alone in this because I have friends who are in the same boat as I am. Here are a few of my favorite beauty products to get you through the upcoming winter months:
winter beauty essentials by sugarsnappearls
Don't forget gloves can be super helpful as well and making sure that your moisturizer has SPF is crucial because, as we all know, just because it's cold, doesn't mean the UV rays can't affect you. The rule of thumb is to just keep your skin covered and moisturized and you'll be good to go! So take a personal spa day to moisturize and decompress before finals because you deserve it and your skin will thank you!

xoxo,
SSP

1 comment:

  1. we have always wanted to try eos lip balms, but can't get our hands on them in any australian stores :( Great picks though!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete