Thursday, December 26, 2013

Getting Glam for New Years Eve

Well, today marks the day after another successful Christmas. I hope everyone had a wonderful, relaxing holiday with their family. I know I definitely did, and I think I should have asked for some hangers because somehow my wardrobe has yet again grown (not like I'm going to complain about that though). 
This year the holidays have flown by. I mean, I felt like Thanksgiving and Christmas were so close together and now, New Years is on the horizon. While I am sure some of you waited until the last minute on your Christmas shopping (myself included), let's not wait to get our outfits together for New Years. I love this holiday because sequins are considered festive and almost necessary. So break out the bubbly, find your New Years kiss, and let's get this party started!
new years glam by sugarsnappearls (item details through link)

xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment