Thursday, December 12, 2013

Gift Guide: For The Ladies (Part One)

Wow Christmas is close...so much closer than I realized. I already have my presents for friends ordered (come on USPS, I need my package!) and I will share those with you as soon as I get them in! I love giving presents, it's not that I don't like getting presents, but there is just so much satisfaction to be had from giving someone something that is so right for them. If you are looking for gifts for the men in your life, check this post from my brothers' birthday because I tried to cover a variety of personalities in that post.
The thing with giving presents is that some people are just so hard to shop for (hi, Momma) and you end up wandering the mall with 2 bags for yourself and nothing for the person you were shopping for...yeah, I may have had some experience with this situation. I am trying to keep the presents on these lists at a reasonable price, but admittedly some of these are more pricy than others...perfect for your sister, momma, or heck, send this to those ladies so they can get it for you!
For the dreamers looking in the windows at Tiffany's and accenting every outfit with pearls. If her signature color is pink, here are some ideas:
dress like Jackie, act like Audrey by sugarsnappearls (item links in polyvore set)

For the woman who can rock a power suit and can accomplish anything with a to-do list and some caffeine. If she is one day going to run the world, here are some ideas to help her get there:
feminine and fierce by sugarsnappearls (item links through polyvore)

How would you describe the women on your gift list this year? I will be continuing this list in a subsequent post and I always love hearing your ideas!

xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment