Monday, December 23, 2013

christmas movies

So I have been MIA on this blog for the past week and I have a sort of good reason. Obviously with the end of finals and the semester I wanted to relax, however I am also working my summer jobs...yes jobs with an "s". What does that mean? I have no free time really, and the time I do have is spent with family.
I had all these great posts planned, but those will just have to wait for next year. In the mean time, let's talk movies. Christmas movies are the best. I haven't gotten a chance to watch some of these yet so I will have to catch up a bit after the actual holiday. Oh, and American Hustle is in theaters right now and I saw it with Momma and the boys the other day and despite it being a 10:30pm movie after a long day at work, I absolutely loved it...definitely worth seeing in theaters, in my opinion.



What are your favorite Christmas movies?

xoxo,
SSP

P.S. If you shop at Tyson's, come visit me at Talbots in the afternoons this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment