Sunday, November 10, 2013

Happy Birthday, Lilly!

I'm sure many of you already know this, but today is Lilly Pulitzer's birthday. While she may have passed away, her legacy is carried on through her colorful frocks, memorable quotes, and inspiring life. She was a trailblazer and lived the life she wanted to live. It all started with a juice stand, then Jackie Kennedy making headlines wearing a kitchen curtain dress, and the rest is history. So thank you to "the barefoot queen of pink and green" for reminding everyone that life is a party and giving us the clothes to dress for it.
Oh, and these are a couple of quote images I made. I am trying to figure out Gimp because I don't want to pay for photoshop and I think I am starting to get the hang of it!
xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment