Friday, May 10, 2013

Wrapping up the Year

I am posting this while I am prepping for my last final of the year. At 4pm today, I will be officially halfway through college! I cannot believe how quickly it has flown by. Right from my final, I will be Raleigh bound to see my cousin graduate from NC State. It is still hard to believe that she will be done with college, it seems like just yesterday we were stealing my momma's shoes and pretending to own our architecture firm in New York City while living with our New York Yankee husbands!
Highlight of the week: I have to take my fish to my final because I will be checked out of my room and my car is too hot for him...Chubbs is quite the adventurous fish!


Monday

I cannot convey how sorry I am for the rainy Monday curse I seem to have imposed on everyone. I spent the entire day in the library (from 7:30am-6:30pm) and then studied more after that for my exams on Tuesday. Since it was a rainy day and I was going to be spending it's entirety studying, I didn't bother trying to look cute...



Tuesday

If you're going to fail an exam, you may as well look good doing it, right? I had 2 exams on Tuesday and was so nervous for the first one that I showed up in the building of the exam at 7:45am...for a 9am exam. I was the first person in the building, seriously, most of the lights weren't even on. Getting there early did help to calm my nerves though. Again, it rained...it's like Mother Nature knows how awful finals are.

rain coat: Momma hand-me-down // shirt: J. Crew // jeans: Gap // shoes: Sperry // watch: Target // bracelet: Fornash // necklace: Etsy


Wednesday

Oh, it rained again. I took Wednesday off of studying because I only had the Friday exam left and I was exhausted from Sunday-Tuesday of allergies, studying, exam taking, and packing. Basically I blogged all morning and then had lunch with one of my littles. Then I spent the evening with one of my friends who is going abroad next semester...so bummed she isn't going to be here. All around, a nice relaxing day between finals stressing!

sweater: H&M // shorts: J. Crew // shoes: Sperry // earrings: J. Crew // bracelet: Fornash // watch: Target (old) // necklace: Forever 21 (old)


Thursday

I finished packing my room this morning and now I am sitting in the library with a friend trying to figure out what the heck our professor is going to ask us about on our final tomorrow. Have I mentioned that I dislike cumulative finals? Because they stink. 

dress: Walmart ($12...no shame) // bracelet: Fornash (you tired of this one yet?) // shoes: Jack Rogers, because I live in these over the summer


Friday

Finally done with school! I am so excited to leave and go to Raleigh and then Myrtle for beach week with some of my sisters! If you are still taking finals, good luck and for those of you who are done, congrats on surviving another year! Also, good luck to K&N in their district championship lacrosse game tonight!

dress: TJ Maxx // necklace: Darling // bracelets: Fornash // shoes: Jack Rogers

xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment