Thursday, May 23, 2013

WBT: Critter Bracelet

"Jewelry and pins have been worn throughout history as symbols of power, sending messages" -Madeleine Albright.
Jewelry is the easiest way to have fun with an outfit. I know that is a bit ironic coming from someone who is rarely seen without her standard pearls, but I really do love having fun with accessories. 
One piece that I have had my eye on for a while now is the Fornash Critter Bracelet. As many of you have figured out from my Fashion Friday posts, I love Fornash jewelry. It is a great company and their products are super cute. I had been planning to go back to the Fornash store in Ballston when I got home from school for the summer to scour the clearance section for one, but a few weeks ago at Target I came across some critter bracelets with price tag that won't break the bank!
from L-R: zebra, fish, tiger

I snagged the fish bracelet, but the one I got has a slightly different head than the ones that are still in the store. I am eyeing the giraffe one too, but since I am currently a jobless, broke college girl, that one will have to wait a while. Fair warning: I couldn't find these on their website for some reason but I was just in Target yesterday and they still had these! They do still have the Bee Bangle online, which I almost got instead of the fish but I was concerned about the wings getting caught on stuff. 

Which critter bracelets are your favorites?

xoxo,
SSP

P.S. I thought I had this set to auto-post yesterday but I messed up the date! Sorry it's a day late!

No comments:

Post a Comment