Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Spring Fever VoxBox Review

Happy Hump Day!!!
Today is a rough Wednesday so far. My post for today encountered all the technical difficulties in the books so I just had to throw in the towel eventually. I will try to embed the video into this post later, but for now we are just going to have to stick to a Youtube link.
Today's Why Buy this Wednesday is a bit different than normal because it isn't about a sale or a steal. Instead it is a review of my Influenster "Spring Fever VoxBox" that I got a couple of days ago and I am so excited to share my reviews of these products with you. I decided to do this in a vlog format so that you could see all the products for yourself, as well as what the result of me trying them was. If you have any questions about the products, comment or email me!

xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment