Thursday, November 27, 2014

Black Friday Sales and Discount Codes

Happy Black Friday! I hope you are all up and ready to shop some sales. If you're like me and choose to avoid the mall like the plague on Black Friday, don't worry because there are plenty of sales for you to shop from the comfort of your couch while you eat your Thanksgiving leftovers. To be honest, I am actually braving the mall today because I totally spaced on getting my eyebrows done when I was up there on Wednesday and with my Dad's wedding this weekend, I need to get them done! So without further ado, here are some of my favorite black Friday sales!


Everything is 40% off so now is a great time to stock up on cute presents for all your girlfriends...and grab some smoking slippers for yourself.


Get 20% off your purchase with this code. Everything in Mackenzie's shop is adorable, but I am currently loving these Amy Stone prints


Everything is 50% off and you get free shipping on orders over $50.


25% off sitewide, plus they still have that Surprise Sale of up to 75% off going on!


Up to 50% off everything plus and additional 15% off if you use the code.

It's like one of their giant GNO (girls night out) events, but sitewide! You don't want to miss out on this one!


The store is 50% off and these leather pants are so cute. I have been looking for a great pair of leather leggings for a while and these are just the right price!

This code ends at 9am and I don't know what comes after it yet, but this is a pretty sweet deal!

Any other sales I should add to this? Happy Shopping, y'all!
xx,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment