Sunday, November 23, 2014

Tis the Season to be...Tacky!

Tis the Season...to wear a tacky Christmas sweater, ya filthy animal! I love tacky Christmas sweater parties because I always think it is so funny to see what people end up wearing. Thanks to Pinterest, there are all sorts of creative ideas out there for what to wear, but just wearing a classic sweater works in my book. I have one that I got at Walmart last year and I love it, especially when paired with some tacky earrings and a giant bow or antlers in my hair (go big or go home, right?)
holi-dazed with part of the fam
If you are still in the market for a sweater, here are some of my favorites. I know a lot of people who have gotten sweaters at Goodwill or random thrift stores, but most of those are probably picked over by now so these might be your best bet.
find all these sweaters here
Or, you can always get Pinterest creative. I actually debated making a costume for our date function on Thursday but Santa's face won out in the end. Oh, you can also get super creative and make a dress out of wrapping paper like my grandlittle. I'm talking panels and all for the skirt...it was so impressive.
original
original
original
What is your go-to tacky christmas party outfit?

xx,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment