Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Five: Making the Most of Things

Sometimes it stinks having to be responsible. I know that I am a fourth year, but I just can't escape the stress of classes and other things in life. Instead of going to Knoxville for the weekend to visit my best friend, I am stuck in the library at school and going home for a night. Making the choice was a huge letdown, but it was the right thing to do.






We've all heard that expression "when God closes a door, he opens a window," and I think this article really embodies that. It is so easy to lose perspective or get discouraged when something doesn't go your way, but maybe we should just look at the positive in the

How cute are these mugs? Last year I used getting my Alice+Olivia mug as motivation to write a final paper...hey, a little self-reward never hurt anyone.

Three: Quote

The Old Navy sale goes through Saturday and if you are looking for something to get, look no further. I ordered this cardigan for finals because it is long, soft, and neutral so it basically goes with any color scheme soooo I will be living in it during finals!

Five: Sam Hunt sings "Come Over"

In case you were wondering who I am playing on repeat these days, it is definitely Sam Hunt! He is a former college QB and moved to Nashville after college to write music and eventually got a recording contract, too. He wrote "Come Over" which is definitely one of my favorite, if not my favorite, recent Kenny Chesney song and he does such a good job of it! (I also recommend "We Are Tonight")

xx,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment