Monday, November 24, 2014

What's on my Christmas List?

I think by now we have established that I love the Holiday season and I love picking out presents for my friends and family. I will share the presents I am getting for some of my lovely friends soon, but I have to put that off because they are so great and support my blog and therefore it will be totally spoiled if I put it up here before they get them! However, it is not too soon to start on gift guides for myself that I can give to my momma. I don't know about your parents, but Bridge always wants my list ahead of time. Last year she just bought everything I had in my J. Crew cart, haha!
Here are some suggestions based on what I'm asking for on my list this year. Some of them are things I already have but think everyone should also get! Seriously, I wish I had bought my J. Crew coat a couple of years ago because I love being able to swap out my parka on days when it isn't quite as cold!
you can find links to everything here

What's on your list this year? I would love suggestions of other things to add!

xx,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment