Sunday, July 7, 2013

SATC: Family is Forever

"The most important thing in your life is family. There are days you love them, and days you don't, but in the end they're the people you always come home to."
-Carrie
Well, it is back to reality for this blogger. At 3pm I will be starting my shift at Talbots and really closing out of my week of bliss and vacation. I had the most amazing week with my family. It was just a great week of relaxation and, of course, some friendly competition with Cards Against Humanity and volleyball. I am not really ready to go back to reality, but I am going to do it just the same because that's how the world works!
I am so blessed to be a part of the family I have. They really have made me into who I am today: the good, the bad, and the ugly. I can be myself around them and know that they love me just the same.
xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment