Sunday, July 21, 2013

Christmas In July

It's the most wonderful time of the year...the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
This is no ordinary sale, this is a sale that includes some of the hottest items for the fall, not just last season's leftovers!
Here's my wish list, what's on yours?

technically these aren't on my wish list since I bought them already ;) but they are just too cute and the colors go perfectly with my room plan for my apartment!

love the brown and black combo!

I need a new pair of day-to-day sneakers and these might just fit the bill with their friendly price tag.

I am getting my iPhone 5 on Monday and need a case for it, why not this adorable Kate Spade one?

Loving this bracelet watch...perfect for any arm party!

Nothing like a cute, fun pair of studs!

A khaki trench coat is a necessary staple in anyone's wardrobe.

What are your favorite Anniversary Sale Items? And don't forget, there are going to be a few SSP announcements coming up!

xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment