Monday, July 8, 2013

Monogrammed Wall Art

So my family moved right before we went to the beach and I get to start moving into my apartment on Saturday so I seriously have decorating on my mind. I am working on my room at home and once I have it finished I will do a little room tour of my "intoxication" green room...yeah, it was between that and "appletini" green (I'm sensing a theme here...) Anyways, I was looking at the daily deals on Very Jane this morning and I came across this fabulous steal. Naturally I am going to have my monogram on display in my room, well, both of my rooms and this is such a great way to do it. I am not actually getting this one (yet?) because I am in such an early stage of unpacking and decorating, but if you are interested in adding a little personalization to your room, this is a great way to do it! Or of course if you want to make sure your room stays yours while you're away at school ;) quite frankly, I'm not, but that's just because I am so excited to have an apartment at school (yay no more dorms!) 

Do you have anything monogrammed in your room?

xoxo, SSP

2 comments:

  1. I am in the middle of re-doing my room at my parents' house. Since I am commuting to school this semester I decided I would need to make some changes to my room. I am looking for a cute monogram for my room too!
    xoxo
    mQs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture!

    xoxo,
    aHc
    chicandpeonies.blogspot.com

    Be sure to check out my new blog(it used to be seabreeze) and be sure to follow with Google Friend Connect!

    ReplyDelete