Monday, July 1, 2013

Monogram Monday: Derby Hat

Happy Monday from the beach! I am so excited to be here...despite any sunburn that my Irish skin may have ;) Since I am at the beach, I decided to feature one of my favorite beach accessories.
I have 2 monogrammed derby hats...no, this is not excessive. These hats are perfect for keeping the sun off your face in a cute manner. Of course, you can always go for the monogrammed baseball hats or another preppy brand (like my VV hat), but these are perfect full coverage hats. I actually bought my second one during a Marley Lilly flash sale this spring, anticipation wearing it to Foxfield. Unfortulantely, I was running the half marathon that weekend, but my hat did make it to the event...just with someone else.
Anyways, I love this hat. Marley Lilly has a bunch of variations of these hats and cute sashes to go with them, they even have a monogrammed seersucker one! 
Also, with the 4th of July in mind, check out the Marley Lilly monogrammed Americana goodies...I know you won't get them in time for the holiday, but being patriotic is always in style!
Do any of y’all have monogrammed derby hats? What is your go-to sun covering at the beach?

xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment