Friday, July 12, 2013

Oh Hey Fashion Friday

Happy Mega Fashion Friday. I know it's been a couple of weeks since I posted one, but I had technical difficulties and then I was at the beach so it kept getting pushed off.
This week I worked double shifts every day except Wednesday and next week is a straight week of double shifts. Most of my outfits here are business casual because that is the easiest way to translate from office to Talbots. I will say though that I tend to change into Jack Rogers or some other sandal for work at Talbots because my flats are falling apart (mentioned in WBT Wednesday) and I haven't gotten to the store to get new ones yet. Also, a big thank you to K for taking my OOTD pics this week since I have yet to hang/locate my mirror.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. I get the keys to my apartment in Charlottesville tomorrow and I am beyond excited!
Monday
Maxi dresses are the bomb dot com. Seriously, I don't know what I'd do without them. Of course, both my office and Talbots happened to be 900 degrees that day, but it was a comfy and cute outfit.
dress: TJ Maxx // cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft // belt: Gap

Tuesday
The office LBD and a happy cardigan. Keep it simple, but still fun.
dress: old // cardigan: Target (old) // pearls: Love the Pearls
Wednesday
I went really neutral with today's outfit. I really love when I wear a neutral with bright nail polish...love the way it stands out!
dress: Anne Klein // bracelet: Fornash // flats: Steve Madden

Thursday
I got so many compliments on this outfit. Sometimes the most simple outfits are the best. I love the dainty sleeves on this shirt...perfect for both the office and a retail job in a hot store.
top: old (H&M) // skirt: Banana Republic // bracelet: Etsy // shoes: Steve Madden & Jack Rogers // bag: Vineyard Vines

Friday
Guess who forgot to upload this pic to blogger early? Whoops. Oh well, here is the instagram link

One of those Fridays
I got a couple of questions about this outfit so I decided to include it. I got this shirt at Old Navy in the spring and I love it! I was feeling a bit nautical in anticipation of the beach and decided to go all out.
A few Mondays ago
Dress, cardigan, and a belt. Can you tell what my easy, comfy go-to outfit is? Again, I need stuff that translates well between the office and more casual retail job and this fits the bill. Also, these are one of my favorite pairs of earrings...really anything Fornash is one of my favorite additions to my wardrobe.

xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment