Monday, September 16, 2013

Sweaters and Shorts

Fall is here! ...at least for a couple of days. I love fall fashion and everything that it brings, but early fall is always hard to dress for. Personally, I love sweaters and shorts. It's the perfect transition outfit for those chilly mornings and warm afternoons. These outfits are also helpful for you summer lovers who are not ready to part with hot weather and summer whites...baby steps, y'all. 
sweater set 2


sweater shorts 1

H&M angora sweater, $32 / J.Crew j. crew shorts / Rocket Dog shoes / 3.1 Phillip Lim tote / Adia Kibur necklace

Who else is ready for fall? I decorated my mantle last night and I already have some candy corn...sorry not sorry ;) 

xoxo,
SSP

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit picks!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. At my house, we put out fall wreath up today! So we are in the same boat, haha! I'm actually wearing a sweater and shorts tomorrow, perfect for a chilly morning! Cute post:)

    XOXO,
    Caroline
    vaisforlillylovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete