Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The Perfect Shirt: Piko Tops

One of my friends had a Piko shirt last year and I remember thinking it was cute, but I never realized they would become as popular as they are now. Seriously, I feel like all of my friends are wearing them now, and with good reason. These shirts are so cute and so comfortable. 
I got my first one in the mail the other day and I just wanted to wear it and never take it off. The lavender color I ordered is perfect for Spring and I can't wait to add more of these to my collection! For those of you not familiar with the brand, they're a bamboo shirt which is why they are so soft. While I ordered a springy color, there are tons of options and they can definitely be worn year-round. The length is great to throw on over a pair of leggings or white jeans as the year goes on. Now, if you've seen this brand in boutiques near you, you may notice that the shirts are almost $30 and the tunics can be as pricy as $35, but if you go to piko.com, you can get them for $20-21! If the shirt doesn't sell itself enough already, the price definitely should. They have all different sleeve lengths and cuts depending on your preference. I really love the long-sleeve, rounded neck that I have, but you can't go wrong with any of the styles or colors. 
Personally, I am really excited about this shirt for Spring Break because Florida is an absolute sauna compared to Virginia this time of year, but at night it definitely cools off and I prefer a more covering top. I am thinking of styling it with some cute wedges and fun jewelry. It would also be a great shirt for the plane ride because it is cute and comfy, the perfect outfit to cope with any layover.
shirt // necklace // jeans // clutch // shoes //find everything here

I can't wait to style the shirt throughout the spring. Do any of y'all have one of these? Which one should I get next?

xx
erin

No comments:

Post a Comment